Monday, June 20, 2011

Best Romantic Comedies

While I'm in the process of moving my eHow articles to new homes, I thought I'd share a lens I wrote on Squidoo (on Squidoo you create "lenses" instead of writing articles--lenses allow you to include various modules & offer more freedom than a traditional article) about romantic comedies a.k.a. chick flicks.  This lens is about the top romantic comedies by actress.  Therefore, I've compiled some of the most popular romantic comedy actresses, such as Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston, and Katherine Heigl, and compiled their best romantic comedies to make an ultimate list of the perfect Friday night chick flicks to enjoy.

Please check out my lens, Top Romantic Comedies by Actress and let me know what you think.

Pretty Woman (15th Anniversary Special Edition)Notting Hill (Collector's Edition)The Proposal (Single Disc)Sandra Bullock Comedy Collection: 4 Film Favorites (Miss Congeniality / Two Weeks Notice / Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood / Miss Congeniality 2 Armed & Fabulous)You've Got Mail (Deluxe Edition)Just Go With ItThe Back-Up PlanLife as We Know ItThe Ugly Truth (Widescreen Edition)How to Lose A Guy In 10 DaysBride Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment