Monday, June 20, 2011

How To Prevent & Eliminate Blackheads

Well, I found a Squidoo-worthy eHow article.  So instead of putting my article about how to prevent and eliminate blackheads on Bukisa or Infobarrel (I'm still waiting for the first article I migrated from eHow to Infobarrel to get approved), I decided to put my articles on how to prevent and eliminate blackheads on Squidoo.  No one wants blackheads and once you get them, they can be a pain to get rid of.  So be sure to check out the article for great ways on both how to prevent and eliminate blackheads.

If you have any tips that I missed, please share them in the comments section!  And if you're a Squidoo member please "like" the lens.  If you're not a Squidoo member, sign-up here and start making lenses & getting paid!

Here's the article: How to Eliminate and Prevent Blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment