Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Examiner

A paid to write site I haven't written about much, but that is a great paid to write site is Examiner.  At Examiner you must apply to write on a certain topic, but then are unlimited in what you can write about on that topic.  You can also apply to write on additional topics.  Examiner pays approximately $0.01 per view and offers a Local Incentive Program of $1 per article (max $5 per year) if you are a neighborhood examiner.  There is a lot of money to be made with Examiner provided that you are dedicated and write consistently.  I unfortunately have been very lazy when writing for Examiner and have not written enough articles.  Particularly stupid considering I am a neighborhood examiner and am eligible for an easy $260 a year before performance views simply from writing articles for Examiner.  My goal for the rest of the year and in the new year is to regularly write at least 5 articles per week for Examiner so that I can get the bonuses and increase my passive earnings from my articles.  If you want to start writing for Examiner, you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment