Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Real Housewives Obsession

I am a huge fan of Bravo's The Real Housewives and when I say I'm a fan, I don't just mean that I sort of like the show and it's my guilty pleasure, I mean I'm obsessed! My obsession for all things Real Housewives has spilled over into my Squidoo lens making and as a result, I have made several Housewives lenses about the different shows, about the books they have written and about the latest news about all things The Real Housewives.  I only wish I had started making Real Housewives lenses sooner as now there are so many franchises and there have been several seasons--not to mention spin-offs. ( I love Bethenny Frankel!) So please check out my Real Housewives lenses below (all of which are constant works in progress). Let me know what you think and if you are a Housewives fan, let me know what other lenses you would like me to create or things you would like me to add. If you haven't seen The Real Housewives, well you are missing out, but don't worry there are plenty of links on my lenses to watch episodes of The Real Housewives instantly on Amazon.

General Real Housewives Lenses
The Real Housewives...
Real Housewives News
Books Written By The Real Housewives


The Real Housewives of Orange County
The Real Housewives of Orange County
Real Housewives of Orange County News
RHOC: Season 1
RHOC: Season 2
RHOC: Season 3
RHOC: Season 4
RHOC: Season 5
RHOC: Season 6
Spin-off: Date My Ex

The Real Housewives of New York City 
The Real Housewives of New York City
Real Housewives of New York News
RHONYC: Season 1
RHONYC: Season 2
RHONYC: Season 3
RHONYC: Season 4

Former NYC Housewife: Bethenny Frankel & Her Spin-off
Bethenny Ever After
Bethenny Frankel News
Bethenny Frankel's Empire

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Real Housewives of Atlanta News

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Real Housewives of New Jersey
Real Housewives of New Jersey News


The Real Housewives of D.C.

The Real Housewives of D.C. has the distinction of being the first and only Real Housewives series to be cancelled.  For that reason, I have not prioritized making D.C. lenses.

The Real  Housewives of Beverly Hills
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News

The Real Housewives of Miami
Real Housewives of Miami News

International Real Housewives Series
The Real Housewives of Athens
The Real Housewives of Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment