Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Infobarrel Challenge

Many people talk about a $1,000 Infobarrel Challenge.  The theory being that if you write 3 Infobarrel articles per day for one year, by the end of the year you will have enough articles to make $1,000 per month.  That's a great goal (although so far I have only seen this as a theory and have heard no stories of success) but quite frankly, I have a full time job and a pretty active social life that as much as I'd love to have the dedication and time to write 3 articles per day for a year, I know that between other paid to write sites, SEO research, and backlinking, I'd never have the time and would give up quickly.
Instead, I propose my own simpler challenge: One (1) Infobarrel article per day for one (1) month.  I will also vigorously backlink these articles through sites like SheToldMe, RedGage, and Best-Reviewer. (For more info on backlinking, check out my blog post on backlinking.)  I will also cross-promote/backlink these articles on other article sites like Bukisa, Associated Content, and Squidoo.
I have decided this challenge will start on July 15, 2011.  Therefore, I will have from July 15-August 14 to draft 30 articles for Infobarrel.  I will update with my status of getting articles published, but not my earnings until September 1.  I think that gives the articles a little bit of time to saturate and get listed by search engines.  If this challenge is successful, I will perhaps try the $1,000 challenge.  Want to join the challenge with me?  Leave comments and update readers on how your challenge is going.  Include links to the articles you have published as a great source of backlinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment